Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Berlin Moments


This time in Berlin was a bit different,
as sightseeing was mostly replaced by
time spent with friends
busily chatting away,
catching up on all that's been going on
and swooning over
a former classmate's new baby.


So the pictures I have for you today
are just a few quick impressions
from along the way...




This time we stopped by its sister café
which means "Buy yourself happy."


I'm not so sure about buying happiness,
but sitting in this adorable café,
sipping hot drinks with friends
and telling our stories
definitely made all of us happy.


As did the fun little touches,


like selling
"Nothing!"
for 0 Euros


and a lounge area by the toilet.


Walking along the streets of Berlin
there is never a dull moment
and I discovered this sweet
question on a wall:
"When will you finally kiss me?"


Someone added the answer beneath in the red heart:
"Now."

3 comments:

CMM05 said...

I love, love, love these Berlin impressions, particularly the last picture. Had I seen that in person, I'm sure it would have completely changed my day, even if it was already a good one. Something about such a random bit of sweetness makes me want to cry happy tears. Even seeing a picture of it fills me with happiness.
Thanks for having a great eye and for sharing your perspectives with the rest of us!
p.s. Where in the world is your sister?! (literally, haha)

Catharina said...

Carla, thank you so much for your very sweet comment! Gabi is here in Vienna, by the way :-)

Windows Installation & Troubleshooting said...

Nice information you provide. Windows Upgrade Adviser and Absulute Windows operating system Upgrade Advisor, Windows vista home basic purchase guide. Upgrade from Windows older OS xp to vista.